The ATI TEAS for Allied Health exam measures basic essential skills in the academic areas of Reading (48 questions), Mathematics (34 questions), Science (54 questions), and English and language usage (34 questions). The ATI TEAS for Allied Health exam is required for:
- EMT Program
- AEMT Program
- Paramedic Program
About the ATI TEAS
Candidates must have first applied online. Candidates will select a testing date and time as part of the application.
Candidates must create an online account at www.atitesting.com prior to their exam date. Candidates can find more information and practice exams online at the ATI website – the fee is $65 and must be paid on the day of the exam with a credit or debit card – cash and checks are NOT accepted.
Candidates must arrive at testing location (2284 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318) at least 15 minutes ahead of their testing time.The exam lasts approximately 4 hours. Latecomers may be allowed to retest on another day depending on availability. Applicants must receive a cumulative score of 60% or higher to be eligible for enrollment in our program. Prior college experience, completed degrees, or prior certification does not allow you to exempt the entrance exam, all new students must take it.
ATI TEAS scores are good for 2 years.
- The exam fee is $65 payable at time of exam
- Textbooks, notebooks, paper, calculators, and children are not allowed in the testing lab
- Scratch paper and pencil is provided and will be collected
- Students may retest after 24 hours
- The exam is given at 2284 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Students can locate study materials through www.atitesting.com
- Photo ID
- Credit card, Debit card or Pre-paid card for $65 fee
Obtaining ATI TEAS for Allied Health Scores
- Results are available and provided immediately after the exam by the proctor
- To purchase additional score results please visit www.atitesting.com